Dates and Time: November 2nd (Friday – 5.30 pm to 9.00 pm) and November 3rd, 2018 (Saturday – 9.00 am to 3:30 pm)
Venue: First Baptist Church; 105 W Davis St, Hearne, TX 77859
Email: email@example.com to set up a registration appointment!!
- Open to everyone in Brazos, Burleson, Madison, Grimes and Robertson Counties!
- Featuring PREP – Successful relationships. Successful lives – Three Keys, Personalty, Commitment and more!
- Fun, interactive sessions will include topics such as communication, conflict management, commitment, and friendship.
- THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS EVENT AND MEALS WILL BE PROVIDED!!! Dinner on Friday; breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
- LOTS OF FANTASTIC GIVEAWAYS!!!
- Engaged couples are eligible to receive a Twogether in Texas certificate – valid for a substantial discount on a marriage license.
Couple married for 25 years:
What did you think about the program?
If you were telling somebody else about our program what would you say?
Couple married for 3 years:
What was the one thing that stands in your mind that you learned from Synergy that you can apply to your marriage?
Husband: “Well Synergy was, I’d say everything about it was good. Learning ways to make our marriage strong and learn different ways so if something arises, we can cope and agree. There was a lot of stuff from Synergy that was good… ”