Dates and Time: November 1st (Friday – 5.30 pm to 9.00 pm) and November 2nd, 2019 (Saturday – 9.00 am to 4:00 pm)
Venue: Kimbro Convention Center, 111 West Trinity Street, Madisonville, TX 77864.
Email: Caroline Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to set up a registration appointment!!
Registration Deadline: October 25th, 2019
- Open to everyone in Brazos, Burleson, Madison, Grimes and Robertson Counties!
- Featuring PREP – Successful relationships. Successful lives – Three Keys, Personalty, Commitment and more!
- Fun, interactive sessions will include topics such as communication, anger and stress management, conflict resolution, commitment, and problem solving.
- THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS EVENT AND MEALS WILL BE PROVIDED!!! Dinner on Friday; breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
- LOTS OF FANTASTIC GIVEAWAYS!!!
- Engaged couples are eligible to receive a Twogether in Texas certificate – valid for a substantial discount on a marriage license.
Couple married for 25 years:
What did you think about the program?
If you were telling somebody else about our program what would you say?
Couple married for 3 years:
What was the one thing that stands in your mind that you learned from Synergy that you can apply to your marriage?
Husband: “Well Synergy was, I’d say everything about it was good. Learning ways to make our marriage strong and learn different ways so if something arises, we can cope and agree. There was a lot of stuff from Synergy that was good… “