Dates: August 18th, 2017 6.00 pm t0 9.00 pm
August 19th 2017 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
Venue: Robertson County, First Baptist Church, 105 W Davis St, Hearne, TX 77859
Featuring PREP – Successful relationships. Successful lives (an evidence-based method of teaching relationship education).
- Topics covered will include communication, conflict management, commitment, friendship, problem-solving among others.
- There will be no fee. Meals provided on site. Dinner on Friday, Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday.
- Eligible attendees will receive a “Texas Twogether” completion certificate valid for a substantial discount on a marriage license. The certificate is valid for 1 year and can be used to waive the 72-hour waiting period.
- Funding for this project was provided by the United States Department of Health and Humans Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant #90FM0099. These services are available to all eligible persons, regardless of race, gender, age, disability, or religion.
- Use the form below to send us an inquiry. By submitting this form you consent for SFBV to contact you regarding registration for the marriage retreat .